Est. 2008



All content, including text, photographs and concept design elements are orginal designs of Beverlee Morales. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only. Stampin' Up! is not responsible for any content of this blog.
ThAnKs!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Open House and The Card Hop

If you missed Open House yesterday, man I wish you could have made it. Next month, you must be here. I'm open the first Thursday of each month, from 10am to 4pm.
Yesterday I shared with all, this adorable basket that I came up with, well sorta. I call this basket my Sandy basket. WHY did I name it that? Because Sandy showed me how to make a Heart shaped card, super cute.... When I got home from Sandy's house, I went right to work, I just had to make one. But as I do, I came up with an additional way to use this heart shaped card. With a few extra pinches and twists, I came up with this Basket... I'm thrilled. I just had to text and tell Sandy, she can't wait to see it. I shared it with all who came to open house yesterday. SO COME OVER!!!!


Also breaking news, The Card Hop A.M session filled up on Monday, we have about 10 spots left in the P.M. Session, so send in your forms. Let me know if you need a form. Invite your friends, the hop is going to be so much fun.

xoxo~Beverlee

1 comment:

kp said...

Please post instructions for the heart card too!
Kathy P. Sr. Supervisor; Eureka, CA